Sunday, December 25, 2011

Christmas In July

Hi everyone. All is well here. Just busy. Being in Panama on Christmas gives new meaning to the phrase Christmas in July. Not to mention the warm July like weather last night at midnight Blake and I (Mike sleeps through everything) were awaken to what we thought was the 4th of July fireworks. It was quite amazing. For the last week firework stores have been popping up everywhere, and since regulations are not as restrictive the fireworks they sell are quite powerful. So as I said last night Blake and I got to see quite a show from all our neighbors. We leave this Thursday for Panama City. Mike has a doctor appointment to get his pump refilled on Thursday. We are excited about meeting the new doctor. Then Friday is the pioneer meeting and Saturday and Sunday the Circuit Assembly. I spent the day today going over my notes for the KY Circuit pioneer meeting. Tomorrow we are going to go to the beach and I am planning on going over my notes for the Assembly. I did finally met our neighbor today. He is a very nice gentle gray haired fellow. I have attached his pic.

No comments:

Post a Comment